The wonderful Canary Island Tenerife, captured from above.
Tenerife is the largest of the Canary Islands archipelago. Although It is quite a popular sun-tourism destination, there is plenty of beautiful, serene nature on the island to explore.
In our video we take you to some of the most spectacular nature hotspots on Tenerife. These include:
– The volcanic national park Mount Teide (Pico del Teide), which is the highest mountain of Spain!
– The secluded mountain village of Masca
– The green Anaga mountains in the north
– The marine wildlife sanctuary in the waters between La gomera and Tenerife. You can spot (pilot)whales and dolphins here.
– Several incredible beaches and other natural highlights!
Drone: DJI Mavic Pro
Camera: Panasonic GH4 + GoPro Hero 4 Black
Lenses: Lumix G X 12-35mm f2.8, Lumix G 45-175
Gimbal: Feiyu Tech FY-G4S
Edited in Adobe Premiere Pro + After Effects